As the global Aerospace Supply chain consolidates and changes, ASCO maintains its shareholders singular focus to continue to forge ever closer ties with our customers by being a Risk Sharing partner from the early concept, design and development of new aircraft platforms.
ASCO’s products are incorporated in most of the world’s most modern commercial aircraft, including commercial jets, regional and larger business aircraft.
The following major Aeronautical programs incorporate ASCO’s product spectrum:
- A318 – A319 – A320 – A321 - NEO
- A330 – A330MRTT - A340-500/600 – A350XWB
- ACJ – A400M
- B737-600/700/800/900 (-ER) – BBJ – P8/A
- B777 – B787
- CSeries CS100 – CS300
- Learjet 85
- ERJ-170/175/190/195 - ERJ-135/140/145
- Lineage 1000 – Legacy 600/650
- Falcon F7X
- Citation Sovereign